Holidays by the Sea: Benidorm in winter It is well known the great influx of tourists to the city of Benidorm in the summer thanks to its diversity of hotels in Benidorm, bars and apartments in Benidorm, not forgetting the good weather.
But is this also the case in winter?
Apart from the summer, the coldest months the influx of tourists to Benidorm remains high when compared to other cities in the same period. The occupancy rate of hotels in Benidormand the offers in partments in Benidorm during the winter is still quite high. Its primary audience is people seniors, retirees and elderly groups traveling with IMSERSO.
Below are the main keys to success in terms of tourism, Benidorm both summer and winter:
1. Their prices are affordable for almost every budget, this combined with the economic crisis is a key factor.
2. Its wide range of accommodation (hotels offers in Benidorm, apartments in Benidorm, all styles and budgets). In most cases, offers good value.
3. The weather not only attracts the Spanish to the Mediterranean coast but also has a global appeal, attracting numerous tourists every year from all over Europe (mainly Britain and Germany). In addition there are no extreme differences between the average temperature in summer and winter.
4. The city of Benidorm provides a wide range of recreational activities as well as numerous bars and discos where you can spend a good time at leisure. Thus, we discover two sides of Benidorm: a quieter versus another partying and night.
5. It enjoys an uninterrupted season. That is, covering different audiences depending on the season, the season extends throughout the year.
6. Around 40,000 hotel beds that reach almost complete occupation of their abilities, thus easing other tourist areas of the Spanish coast are estimated.
7. It has Blue Flag beaches mostly very well equipped and maintained. However, there is a clear mass bequeathing them to be impossible to get a spot if you are not an early riser. If you want a quieter the bustling Playa de Levante, maybe the creek Raco and the creek Conill in Villajoyosa are more appropriate.
8. We must not forget the wide range of cuisine, varied and of different styles. You can opt for a paella buffet at the hotel Levante beach in Benidorm, to Asian food to even enjoy a burger.
9. Your leisure is varied: from the activities carried out at the resort to those that operate out of them. You can find one for each audience, whether children, adolescents, youth, family activities, couples, or elderly.